Why Choose Us
In today's world of the Internet, you may ask: "Are insurance agents really necessary?"
People are always looking for ways to save money. Insurance agents like us may seem like an unnecessary expense. Agent commissions only drive up the cost of insurance, right? Cutting agents out seems like a cost-effective idea, right?
Wrong! The price of an insurance policy is the same to you whether you enroll in that policy directly with the insurance company or you enroll through us. Our time and our service are free!
We are more than just sales reps for an insurance company. We are your partner in making sure you have the right coverage at the right price. We take the time to understand your needs and we match them with the right insurance company and policy.
We provide you with services that other agents ignore. We are agents...
- who care about your coverage and your budget,
- who will return your phone call when you leave a message in our voicemail,
- who will contact you whenever there is a rate change to see if there is a better option,
- who will assist you with selecting the most cost effective prescription drug plan each year,
- who will let you know when an industry change could result in your getting better benefits,
- who will warn you when there is a development with your insurance carrier that could adversely affect your premium or service level, and
- who will go to bat for you when you have an issue with your insurance carrier or service provider.
These are the services that you deserve and that we will provide.
As independent agents, we have worked with a huge number of insurance companies. Here is a list of companies that we have worked with over the years for Medicare Supplement coverage:
- Accendo & Life
- Aetna Health & Life
- AARP - UnitedHealthcare
- Bankers Fidelity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Combined Insurance
- Companion Life
- Constitution Life
- CSI (Berkshire Hathaway)
- Equitable National
- Everest Reinsurance
- Family Life
- Forethought Life
- Gerber Life
- Individual Assurance
- Liberty Bankers
- Manhattan Life
- Mutual of Omaha
- New Era
- Oxford Life
- Philadelphia American
- Sentinel Security
- Thrivent Financial
- United American
- United States Fire
- Western Catholic
- Western United
- Woodman Assured
Many of these companies have left the Medicare Supplement market. Still others are in the market, but their premiums are non-competitive. We only quote premiums for the most popular companies and those that have the best rates.
For all of these reasons, we firmly believe that we can serve you better than any agent you will find. Some agents will steer you toward their most profitable carrier - we won't. We will work for you!